- 1 What are The Spanish Lessons Like?
- 2 How Long Is Each Spanish Class?
- 3 How Many Spanish Classes Do I Need?
- 4 How Does Scheduling Work?
- 5 What Are the Different Levels of Language Proficiency?
- 6 A Basic Speaker
- 7 B Independent Speaker
- 8 C Proficient Speaker
- 9 Will I Receive A Certification The Course?
- 10 Help! I’ve Never Used Google Hangouts Before!
- 11 How Do I Pay?
- 12 Choose from our two packages:
- 13 How Do I Get Started?
- 14 Still Have Questions?
- 15 Start Speaking Spanish Today[100% Free!]
What are The Spanish Lessons Like?
It’s just like chatting with a friend, only in Spanish!
How Long Is Each Spanish Class?
Dynamo Spanish’s learning model offers 10 classes of 1.5 hours each, with an additional 30 hours of homework, to complete each level.We recommend that you sign up for a minimum of 3 classes per week in order to ensure a steady and efficient learning pace.
Feel free to sign up for more or less depending on your availability and goals.
How Many Spanish Classes Do I Need?
This varies from student to student. It depends on your starting point and your end goal. If you’re going on a trip to South America and want to learn some basic Spanish, you’re looking at a basic level course of about 10 classes.
If you’re learning medical Spanish or Spanish for lawyers or looking to go from beginner to fluent, then it will take considerably more time.
How Does Scheduling Work?
Since we teach online, we work with students in different time zones all over the world. We’re setup to handle that.
You’ll get to pick your own times from our list of available slots on a Google Calendar in your local timezone.
Don’t see a time slot that works for you? Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Need to re-schedule your class? No problem. Just be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice. Otherwise, you’ll be charged for that class per our cancellation policy.
What Are the Different Levels of Language Proficiency?
Dynamo Spanish follows the CEFR framework.
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Waystage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
We offer a free placement test when you sign up to assess your current Spanish level.
Will I Receive A Certification The Course?
Dynamo Spanish does not offer certification, however by taking classes with us, you will be prepared to take one of the internationally recognized Spanish language exams. Check out this site for a list of exams.
Help! I’ve Never Used Google Hangouts Before!
Google Hangouts is ideal for online classes because it allows you to share documents, audio and YouTube videos allowing for better collaboration between teacher and student. It’s compatible with most browsers (eg, Firefox, Google Chrome, Explorer, Safari) and platforms (eg, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS)
Another option is Skype Video Chat. Though it doesn’t have the same features as Google Hangouts, it still allows us to share documents and links and, of course, to chat.
How Do I Pay?
We accept payment through:
- US$ via bank transfer
Choose from our two packages:
- Flexible Package: 3 hours
- Intensive Package: 15 hours (this is the equivalent of an entire Spanish level)
How Do I Get Started?
- Email or contact us via live chat (look bottom right)