Dynamo Spanish offers a variety of Spanish courses designed for learners of all skill levels and experience. If you have never spoken or tried to learn Spanish before, then the best fit for you will likely be Online Spanish Lessons for Beginners.
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages’ Standards for Beginning Spanish Speakers
Dynamo Spanish uses the standards set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) to determine the content that will be covered in our Spanish courses. The CEFR is a series of steps that help teachers and students determine where someone is skill-wise when it comes to language learning.
Our beginner level Spanish language courses correspond to CEFR Level A1 and Level A2.
CEFR Level A1
Students studying Spanish at Level A1 will be able to:
- Understand everyday expressions (e.g., “Hello. How are you?” and “I’m doing well. Good bye.”)
- Introduce both themself and others
- Ask and answer questions that use the following verbs: to live, to know, and to have
- Carry on a simple conversation following a predictable arc (e.g., greeting and introducing somebody)
The student may need the person with whom they are conversing to:
- Speak slowly and with clear pronunciation
- Occasionally repeat a word or phrase (or even find a simpler alternative)
CEFR Level A2
Students studying Spanish at Level A2 will be able to:
- Participate in simple conversations on familiar subjects
- Explain their background, environment, and desires
In our Online Spanish Lessons for Beginners course, you will learn how to:
- Talk about places and events
- Participate in basic, everyday conversation, including:
- Exchanging personal information
- Talking about past, present, and future events
- Give and receive instructions
You will also learn how to talk about your home, routines, professions, and more.
Sign Up for a Free Trial Lessons
If you’re not sure that online Spanish lessons are for you, Dynamo Spanish offers all new users a free trial lesson. During this lesson, you will begin working with a native speaker and get started learning Spanish.