What Topics Are Covered?
Dynamo Spanish uses the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The Advanced Spanish Lessons will fall under the following categories:
C1- Effective Operational Proficiency or Advanced
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Your first online lesson with Dynamo Spanish is 100% free for a limited time. Don’t miss out!
C2- Mastery or Proficiency
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
What Topics Will Be Covered?
With our advanced Spanish lessons, you’ll learn how to:
- Present and defend your own opinion in a clear and precise wayEx: In my opinion, DynamoSpanish is the best online language school available. They have knowledgeable and experienced teachers, reasonable prices and the lessons are entertaining.
- Learn how to negotiateEx: I would like a discount on this room since the website says that it has air-conditioning and there is only a fan.
- Express your point of view about complex subjectsEx: Well, if you look at the history of human nature, it’s easy to make the connection between our behavior and that of the bonobo monkeys.
- Understand and evaluate specialized discourses (literary, scientific, journalistic)Ex: Basically, you’ll be able to attend speeches and presentations and read articles the equivalent of an American Journal of Medicine or New York Times.
- Write reports, critical texts and opinion pieces
Express yourself – In Spanish!
How Do I Know If I’m Ready for Advanced Classes?
Take our free placement test to determine your level. Afterwards, you can schedule your free trial class with one of our teachers. During the trial class, you’ll not only get to test out our method and see if you like it, but the teacher will confirm your proficiency level to make sure you’ll be in the right class.
Check out our FAQ’s page.
Book Your Trial Lesson
Ready to book your trial lesson? Simply email us, or contact us via live chat (look bottom right), and we’ll get you booked in. Easy!