Spanish for CEO’s is a specialist course designed to offer you the tools you need to negotiate business as well as make and maintain important business contacts in Spanish speaking countries.As a CEO, your role is not only to do deals, but to represent your company.
This course will focus on cultural business norms in Spanish speaking countries so that you can feel confident navigating meetings and events in Spanish and in Spanish speaking countries.
Or perhaps you are studying in business school or have already graduated as a business major, you’ll find there are many reasons to learn Business Spanish.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Basic greetings
- How to communicate effectively with Spanish speakers in a business environment
- Cultural norms in Spanish speaking countries
- Vocabulary for negotiations
- Business-oriented vocabulary
Why Learn Business Spanish?
- Spanish is the 4th most spoken language in the world.
- In Europe, Spanish is the second most popular second language.
- There are over 400 million Spanish speakers world-wide. (Source: StudySpanish.com)
- There are over 35 million Spanish speakers in the United States. (Source:Pew Research)
- Spanish is the official language of 20 countries. (Source:WorldAtlas.com)
- Business is booming in Spanish-speaking countries as 2013 marked a historic high in foreign investment in Latin America. (Source:Forbes)
- Tourism is booming too: in 2013, there were nearly 30 million international tourists in South America. Maybe you’ll be one of them? (Source:Statista.com)