Our Medical Spanish class is for physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, hospital interpreters, medical students and pharmacists.
Whether you work in a Spanish-speaking country or have frequent contact with patients from Spanish-speaking communities, medical Spanish will help you communicate effectively with your patients.
You will learn:
- Basic greetings
- How to take a patient’s history in Spanish
- How to conduct a routine examination in Spanish
- How to explain prescriptions
- Medical vocabulary
Just like the rest of our courses, Medical Spanish will contain audio components and one-on-one classes with native speakers to help you:
- Improve your pronunciation
- Increase your auditory skills
- Improve your fluency
- Increase your understanding of Spanish culture